1. Name two Southeast Asian Languages that are written using the Roman alphabet, just like English.
2. Name one of the scholarships (for either summer study or academic year) that undergraduates are eligible for if they are taking a Southeast Asian Language.
3. What is the name of the world-renowned Southeast Asia Collection at the Kroch Asia Library?
4. The faculty of the Southeast Asia Program come from many different academic departments. List 3 different departments that the SEAP faculty teach in.
5. What day, time, and location are the weekly Southeast Asia Brown-Bag lectures held?
6. If you wanted to talk to any of the language lecturers who teach the 6 Southeast Asian Languages offered at Cornell, what building would you go to on campus?
7. What Southeast Asian Restaurant in Ithaca would you like to go to if you won?
8. What year and major are you?