There are particular favored funding opportunities that the Southeast Asia Program highlights for their students. These favored opportunities are very narrow in their criteria and the applications are likely to be reviewed by SEAP faculty for approval.
The favored funding opportunites include, but are not limited to:
- Einaudi Travel Grants
- SEAP Engaged Learning Travel Grants
- Fulbright Grants
- Fulbright Hays Program
- The Milton L. Barnett Scholarship
- Freeman Awards for Study in Asia (Freeman-ASIA)
- The Lauriston Sharp Prize
- SEAP Emeritus Faculty Summer Dissertation and Thesis Write-Up Grant
- SEAP Conference Grants
Click the name of a favored opportunity above for more information or to apply.